What will you do? Our Technician is responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor. The Technician is also responsible for:
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job, and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements of Service Department.
What are we looking for?
- High School graduation or equivalent is required for all employees
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Automotive technician experience required
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and provide outstanding customer service.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
- Nissan experience preferred.
What we offer: Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Technician: 2 years
- High school or equivalent