SWAP DRIVER – picks up and delivers new vehicles to other dealerships
- Ensures that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
- Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot.
- Notify GSM or Manager on duty immediately if any damage is found on vehicle being traded.
- Ensure all reference guides, keys, wheel locks etc., accompany all traded vehicles and deliver this information to the appropriate manager when trade is complete
- Newly traded vehicles must be thoroughly inspected, inside and out, before accepting delivery from dealership.
- If damage is found (i.e. scratches, door dings etc.), contact GSM or Manager on duty before leaving their lot. DO NOT return with a damaged vehicle unless you have notified the GSM or Desk Manager.
- Note any missing keys, books, wheel locks, floor mats, etc. Make every effort to ensure these items accompany the appropriate vehicle. Always make sure accessories that are listed are in fact on the vehicle.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Reports to work on time. Calls supervisor if he/she cannot be at work on time.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective communicator
- 18 years or older
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Possess an acceptable driving record, a valid driver’s license in your state of residence, and be authorized to work in the USA
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Middletown Nissan is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal history background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.